MY SPIRIT ANIMAL 



I am a water girl.  Born in June, raised near the ocean.  I now live a few minutes away from my favorite beach and I found peace there.  I took a test that said dolphins are my spirit animal.  While that seems to track, I don't know that I have only one spirit animal.  I love all the animals.  I believe since we all share this big round rock in space that we are all meant to be here.  

There is a very long list of animals I wish I could meet.  

I love gorillas and wished that I could meet Koko - the gorilla that was taught sign language.  She passed in 2018 at 46 years old.  She loved kittens.   

I have seen baby giraffes and grown ones, a white rhinoceros, a roaring lion, and the gorillas at Disney's Animal Kingdom on a behind-the-scenes safari.  We saw the elephants eating quite close by and so many other animals.  Disney is an animal steward and tries to save animals that are perishing from the earth.  

At my house, I have a dog and cats.  I truly enjoy their energy

I have a murder of crows that visit the trees in my yard and I feed them peanuts which they love.  Some days, they see me outside with the dog and they all fly into the trees and scream until I bring them peanuts.  I think they understand that I am their friend and I hope they are mine.  I have read that if you befriend the crows they will bring you gifts - like shiny things and rocks and shells.  I haven't earned this yet, apparently.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GBE #2 - week 22 - Safe haven

GB2 - Week 21 - Clarity

Week #24 - Popularity